Information for Faculty and Staff
The Office of Accreditation & Quality Assurance is charged with assisting in the implementation of the Unit-wide assessment plan. Different elements of the assessment system are listed below. Faculty are provided necessary data, reports, and summaries on a regular basis via email, but also through the University's BlackBoard (Bb) system.
- Data Summary Reports
- Program Assessment Plans
- Program files in Bb (have your individual log-in ready)
- Quality Assurance Committee (see links below)
- Unit-wide Assessment Plan
Academic Productivity Reports
These reports are completed annualy in Oct-Nov for the previous AY.
- 2010 Report
- 2009 Report
- 2008 Report
- 2007 Report
- 2006 Report
- 2005 Report
- 2004 Report
Quality Assurance Committee (QCom)
- Current QCom Structure (see pp. 1 & 5)
- History of QCom (original structure, presented in 2003)
- QCom Schedule
Review Sheets & Procedures
- Other Accredited Programs
- SPA Programs (revised for 2010-11 year)
- Support Offices
on Higher Education
- SC Department
- Employer Surveys
Employer surveys were conducted for graduates of teacher preparation programs in spring 2003 and spring 2010 in collaboration with EDRM 724.
Employer surveys were conducted for other school personnel in spring 2010 in collaboration with EDRM 724.
- Exit Surveys
- Graduate Surveys
- Student Teaching Surveys (of Interns, Coaching Teachers, Supervisors)
- Support Office Satisfaction