William Brown, Bethany Bell
- Evaluation of the Four-Year-Old Pre-Kindergarten Expansion, State of South Carolina Education Oversight Committee, $325,000, (06/2006 – 05/2011).
William Brown, Christine DiStefano
- Evaluation of the Four-Year-Old Pre-Kindergarten Expansion (Proviso 1.75 of the 2006-2007 General Appropriations Act). South Carolina Education Oversight Committee (2006-2010 funding of $1,007,765 to date)
William Brown, Herman Knopf
- Preparation of Early Childhood Special Education Personnel funded by the Office of Special Education Programs of the U. S. Department of Education (Funding of $786,620 from 2007-2011)
- Technical Assistance Project for South Carolina Personnel Who Work with Preschool Children with Developmental Delays. Office of Exceptional Children of the South Carolina Department of Education (2004-2010 funding of $284,488 to date)
- The University of South Carolina (USC) Doctoral Training Program in Special Education: Promoting the Translation of Research into Practice with Children with Disabilities. Office of Special Education Programs of the U. S. Department of Education (2003-2009 funding of $796,995) (11 Graduates and 2 pending)
- Technical Assistance with the South Carolina Education Oversight Committee: Survey and Inventory of 4-Year-Old Pre-kindergarten Services (2006 funding of $30,000)
- Evaluation of Diverse Pathways in Teacher Preparation Teacher Quality Enhancement partnership grant Evaluation, Agency: USDOE, Evaluation Award: $405,000, Dates: 10/1/2004 to 9/30/2010
- Evaluation of Operationalizing Alternate Assessments for Science Inquiry Skills (OAASIS) Evaluation, Agency: Contract with SCDOE via USDOE grant, Evaluation Award: $146,095, Dates: 2/1/2008 to 3/31/2010
- Targeting Research to Investigate Alternate Assessment Development (TRIAAD) Evaluation, Agency: Contract with SCDOE via USDOE grant, Evaluation Award: $180,000, Dates: 10/1/2007 to 9/30/2010
- South Carolina Reading Initiative (SCRI) K-5 Phase 3 Implementation and Achievement Study, Agency: SCDOE, Award: $30,000, Dates: 9/3/2008 to 6/30/2009
Erik Drasgow, Kathleen Marshall, Mitchell Yell
- Preparing Special Education Administrators in Response to Intervention Practices (Project Speartip). U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (2009-2013 funding of $794,489).
- Preparing Academic Leaders to Enhance Early Intervening Strategies (Project PALEEIS). U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (2008-2012 funding of $797,957
Donna Gibson, Mitchell Yell
- Preparing School Counselors as Related Service Providers for Children and Youth Disabilities. (Funded). U. S. Department of Special Education, (2008-2011, $800,000).
- Grant (About $18,000; 2008-10). TRIAAD. Federal research grant administered by SC Department of Education.