Educational Technology - Master of Education (M.Ed.)
To apply to the M.Ed. degree program in Educational Technology:
1. Complete the on-line Graduate School application.
2. Submit 2 letters of recommendation. The Graduate School requires that all letters of recommendation be submitted through their Letters of Recommendation Portal. You will be required to include the email addresses of the people you have asked to write letters of recommendation in support of your application.
3. Submit a well-written Letter of Intent which includes a description of previous technology experience to the Graduate School. This letter is part of your on-line Graduate School application.
4. Submit official transcripts reflecting undergraduate degree and any graduate work to the Graduate School.
5. Submit scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Miller's Analogies Test (MAT) to the Graduate School.